Hiring Heavy Duty Tow Truck Driver
Select Towing and Recovery the Preferred Choice
Hiring Heavy Tow Truck Driver/Operator
Qualifications for a Heavy Tow Truck Driver Operator:
- Must have prior Heavy Tow Experience in towing & recovery operations
- We will consider training ONLY people that have experience in a related field
- Valid CDL License
- Clean Driving Record
- Heavy Tow Certification
- TIMS Certification
- Self Motivated / Good Communication Skills
Willing to assist in training programs with proper qualifications
Responsibilities of a Heavy Tow Truck Driver Operator:
- On call all hours
- Quick Response to call outs
- Obeying traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Customer Service Skills
- Mechanical Skills
- Truck Maintenance
- Excellent pay with experience
Thank you for submitting your application with Select Towing & Recovery as your Preferred Choice when it comes to a career in the towing business. Our employees are provided quality approved training programs and continued education classes. We build with you for excellence.
Call Select Towing & Recovery at 307-277-0713 for the preferred choice to set an appointment with management or hiring officers.
Fill out form to inquire about the Heavy Tow Truck Driver Operator position with
Select Towing & Recovery Services. Link up to our qualified team of professional tow drivers at Select Towing and recovery on Facebook.
Where you can find us.
Select the best and we will take care of the rest. We take care of all your commercial and oilfield towing needs. Let our tow truck go to work for you.